Tweets from mellojonnyTweets by mellojonny
- In Pain’s Presence: how doctors respond to patients with chronic pain
- How to save NHS General Practice
- Expert Generalists
- On being present: Emotions are contagious
- Sleeping Beauties: functional symptoms, ecology and trauma
- The Pain Free Mindset book review
- Trauma and Chronic Pain
- The Art of Not Running Away
- The good-enough doctor
- Where are the Patient feedback ethics?
- Empathy, Education and Respect: A Prescription for Racism in Medicine
- Finding fairhealth podcast Episode 14
- Consulting during Covid
- A month in primary care with Coronavirus: sudden death, end of life discussions, lockdown and inequalities.
- New kinds of heroes
- Trauma informed care in General Practice
- The Trauma World and The Healing World
- My psychology of pain
- The Exceptional Potential of General Practice
- Hope and salutogensis
- Reflections on medical culture and the Bawa Garba case
- Book list
- Dr Jonathan Tomlinson Law And Justice Interview – SoundCloud
- The Adverse Childhood Experiences evidence base–a wake up call to radically redesign Children’s Mental Health Services.
- What happens to empathy in medical education?
- Artists for the NHS The aesthetic attack
- Atul Gawande US Surgeon and brilliant writer. Start with ‘The Cost Conundrum’
- Ben Goldacre. Badscience.
- Bevan's Run Clive Peedell. Co-Chair of the NHS consultants association. In depth analysis of the politics behind NHS reform
- David Loxterkamp: Essays about primary care. Inspirational writing from a primary care physician in the US
- Dr Grumble A real doctor writes. Clear and pertinent.
- Dr No Almost certainly the best writing by a blogging doctor. Spot on politics as well.
- Essential reading: The NHS after 60 by John Lister
- Health Policy Insight Detailed and pithy expert analysis
- Health Professionals document repository for NHS reform
- Ian Greener's academic blog Excellent consise analysis of health policy
- Julian Tudor Hart. GP, writer, campaigner and legend. Link to his website with essays and publications
- Keep Our NHS Public Keep Our NHS for Patients, not profits
- London Health Emergency Founded in the autumn of 1983, London Health Emergency is the country’s biggest and longest-running pressure group in defence of the NHS.
- Margaret McCartney's forum on healthcare policy Glasgow GP Margaret GP blogs about medicine and politics
- NHS 'Myths' debunked. The facts straightend out about the Future NHS by Richard blogger
- NHS Consultants association blog. Excellent support from NHS Consultants Clive Peedell and Jacky Davis
- NHS Support Federation An umbrella organisation of health professionals campaigning for a public NHS
- NHS vault Excellent analysis of NHS policy proposals from Richardblogger
- Ray Moynihan Selling Sickness: How industrial health care makes you sicker
- Reading list. A selection of recommended books about medicine, society, science and politics. Interesting books about medicine and society
- Sound advice for saving the NHS £10billion a year Salaried doctor Judith Harvey has some good ideas
- Subscribe to Roy Lilly's blog.
- The Cockroach Catcher Retired child psychiatrist, Am Ang Zhang believes passionately in a public NHS
- The Equality Trust. Exploring the links between equality and health.
- Unite 4 our NHS UNITE union campaign
- World Health Organisation Supports Publicly funded healthcare Public Vs Private healthcare
Block the bridge, block the bill
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.