Excellent presentation by public health consultant David McCoy.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Trauma World and The Healing World
- My psychology of pain
- The Exceptional Potential of General Practice
- Hope and salutogensis
- Reflections on medical culture and the Bawa Garba case
- Book list
- Dr Jonathan Tomlinson Law And Justice Interview – SoundCloud
- The Adverse Childhood Experiences evidence base–a wake up call to radically redesign Children’s Mental Health Services.
- What happens to empathy in medical education?
- Trauma and the self
- Trauma and testimony
- We need to talk about trauma
- What is a GP?
- An ideal specialist service?
- Don’t talk to me (an evidence-based poem)
- Hayfever and The Inverse Care Law
- Empathy, shame and medical professionals
- Bad encounters
- Poverty Medicine: A GP and medical educator’s journey
- Hmm, this Feels a Bit Unusual: My Advice for Healthcare Professionals when Dealing with Something Rare
- Poverty medicine: General practice and vulnerable patients
- Shame and redemption
- The hidden art of reassurance
- Anxiety and the medical profession
- What is a 7 day NHS and what will it cost?