Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Hayfever and The Inverse Care Law
- Empathy, shame and medical professionals
- Bad encounters
- Poverty Medicine: A GP and medical educator’s journey
- Hmm, this Feels a Bit Unusual: My Advice for Healthcare Professionals when Dealing with Something Rare
- Poverty medicine: General practice and vulnerable patients
- Shame and redemption
- The hidden art of reassurance
- Anxiety and the medical profession
- What is a 7 day NHS and what will it cost?
- Simple Isn’t Easy – changing the way the NHS communicates with patients
- Empathy and shame.
- Critical Reflection
- Guideline centred care
- Recording consultations
- First impressions
- Better continuity of care
- A Resilient NHS?
- Patients as people and liminal medicine
- Do we need academic primary care?
- Don’t judge me! Reflections on reflection
- Relationship-centred care
- Supervision for all
- General practice adaptation